Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Estate for 2013 is awarded to Bon Courage Wine Estate. The Inkara Cabernet Sauvignon 2011 and Jacques Bruére Brut Rosé 2007 from Bon Courage Estate in the Klaasvoogds area outside Robertson are two of the Top 5 Estate Wines, as well as being the National Winners for the Top Cabernet Sauvignon and the Top Sparkling Wine. The Bruwer family clinched the third annual Novare Trophy for the SA Terroir Top Wine Estate.
Andre and Jacques Bruwer from Bon Courage.
- National Certificate Winners
- Category Winners
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Area
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Estate
- Novare Trophy of SA´s Top Terroir Producer
- SA Terroir Top 5 Estate Wines
- Results of Novare Bursary Scheme
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Single Vineyard Wine