The Novare bursary was presented to Noxolo Sympathia Bunu at the annual graduations ceremony of Cape Institute for Agricultural training in December 2013. She took up the opportunity to study at Elsenburg when she was selected for the 2013 Learnership Program. Noxolo was selected class captain for the Vegetable Production group of 2013. She achieved 82% average during her Learnership year and achieved the National Certificate: Plant Production NQF 4 (142 Credits). She is currently registered at Elsenburg for the Higher Certificate in Agriculture is determined to achieve her goal to become a Sustainable Agriculturalist.
From the left Marina van Til (Novare), Noxolo Sympathia Bunu (Novare Bursary Awards winner) and Johan Henn (Novare).
- National Certificate Winners
- Category Winners
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Area
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Wine Estate
- Novare Trophy of SA´s Top Terroir Producer
- SA Terroir Top 5 Estate Wines
- Results of Novare Bursary Scheme
- Novare Trophy for SA Terroir Top Single Vineyard Wine